Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end?

create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end? 6 months 3 weeks ago #106597

• trgolden
  • Fresh Lemon
i am quite new to Lime Survey and after one day of working with it have found it to be clear and simple. However, I want to create a simple 20 item quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end of the quiz and then shows them the correct answers for the ones they missed. I have played with assessments and it looks like I could show their total score at the end of the quiz but that wouldn't help me in offering them their mistakes and then the corrections. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help.

Tom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end? 6 months 3 weeks ago #106605

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 802
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trgolden

create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end? 6 months 3 weeks ago #106650

• trgolden
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you very much Tony. I had bumped into the expressions manager but did not get much of an idea of how to put it to use. Your link is much more clear and I am hoping I will be able to figure things out from there.

Thanks again

Tom

create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end? 3 weeks 3 days ago #112840

• karencheah
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Tom,

I'm trying to do a similar thing hence found your post. Since then, I have created a table which shows 3 columns: Question, Selected Answer, Correct Answer.

The expression should go like that:
Question - Q01.question where Q01 is your question code
Selected Answer - Q01.shown
Correct Answer - no expression, just hardcoded (hopefully someone can help me with an improvement with this?)

I hope this will help you with your quiz.

Cheers,
Karen
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Donation Image