Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Feature Question

Feature Question 3 years 3 months ago #63075

• Dranda1
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,
We are thinking of switching to using your application, but need to know if is possible to accomplish the following tasks:

1. Create a survey

2. Embed the survey in my website.

3. Upon user completion of the survey I immediately need to calculate a pass or a fail.

4. If the user passes the survey, I need them redirected to a landing page to create a user name and password.

5. If the user passes, I need the information to be filtered into our database. At that point we (internally) will capture the data and complete the account creation.

I do have a team of engineers to help with this process. We are a growing company and have 100's of people taking this survey every week. I am looking for a solution that will allow us to scale with the potential of 1000's of users taking the survey every week. It is our primary source for lead generation.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Feature Question 3 years 3 months ago #63078

• jelo
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 52
Since you have a team of engineers they should take a look at the remote control features of Limesurvey docs.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl&struct...tions+for+LimeSurvey and take a look at the database structure. They will tell you quicker if it is possible the way you want it than we are.

The pass/fail test can perhaps be done with Assessments docs.limesurvey.org/Assessments

But it won't be an outofthebox experience. Expect to let you engineers spend a few hours programming to fill the gaps in your workflow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image