Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Change optout page, let user opt back in?

Change optout page, let user opt back in? 3 years 2 months ago #62852

• bwoo5
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
I am using tokens for my survey and allowing participants to optout. However, I noticed there is no optout page in the template files to change the look/format/message displayed on the optout page. We wanted to display a message on there saying if they didn't mean to optout to contact our email.

Also is there a way for the participant to click something that will allow them to opt back in if they clicked accidentally on the optout link?

I noticed the optout.php, but I need to be able to customize the optout for each survey.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Change optout page, let user opt back in? 3 years 2 months ago #63108

• bwoo5
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has done this before? I am looking for the easiest way for a user to change their opt out status so they can take the survey if they accidentally click on the opt out link.

Re: Change optout page, let user opt back in? 3 years 2 months ago #63156

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 789
There is no template file for this. The only solution would be to modify the code in optout.php.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Donation Image