The LimeSurvey Fund-Raiser 2012 is complete. Thank you for donating a total of 25,000 USD! List of donors »
I want to donate - do I get something in return?
- By your donation you are giving this software a future - so we can keep on creating new features and versions.
- During our fundraisers your name/organization will be listed on a special Donators page (if marked in the donation form) - if you donated more than 499 USD you will also be able to link your name/organization to your homepage.
- If you are a registered user (registration is free) you will be marked for one year in the forums as donator and so other members will see that you are a supporter of the LimeSurvey project. This also motivates our team members to support you with higher priority.
Although you can donate without registering on LimeSurvey.org we strongly advise to register an account/log in first before donating - otherwise will not be able to update your forum status so it reflects your donation.
Do I get a donation receipt for tax purposes?
LimeSurvey is not a non-profit association - because of that you will receive a normal invoice (if applicable including VAT) after payment. If are not a registered LimeSurvey user you will receive this automatically by email. The invoice item on the invoice will be 'LimeSurvey Support'. If you are a company you will be able to use this invoice as any other invoice you receive.
How can I see what I donated in the past?
If you have a LimeSurvey account: Just click on 'Your donations' in the user menu and you will be able to see your past donations/invoices.
How is my donator ranking in the forums determined?
All your donations during the last 12 months are cumulated for the ranking. This total sum is used to determine your ranking:
- between 1$ and 30$: Bronze Donator
- between 31$ and 75$: Silver Donator
- between 76$ and 250$: Gold Donator
- more than 250$: Platinum Donator
I have another question regarding donations, but can't find the answer?
If you have more questions feel free to contact us anytime at
and we will be happy to answer your question.