Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Feature requests

Feature requests 5 Monate 4 Wochen her #100888

• c_schmitz
  • c_schmitzs Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 91

We all know the feeling: LimeSurvey has alot of functions  - but as longer you work with it as sooner you do notice that missing feature you would really need right now. You think 'Why is this not a LimeSurvey feature - it is so obvious!" - but that's not necessarily true. We do get alot of feature requests  but is hard to tell how commonly needed a feature is. So we offer a way to vote on features.

How to request a new feature

• If you don't have a limesurvey.org account please create one first.
  • Visit our bug/feature tracker, log in and make sure that 'Features' are selected in the upper right 'Project:' select box.
  • Check if someone else already opened a feature request like yours by searching for it.
  • If you don't find the feature existing please create a new feature by clicking 'Report issue' in the main menu bar.
  • If your desired feature already exists in the feature tracker, then vote on it.

How to vote for a feature

• If you don't have a limesurvey.org account please create one first.
  • Open the desired feature issue in the feature tracker.
  • Scroll down and on the bottom you will find a section named 'Issue Community Support' where you can vote for this feature.
  • Please note that you can also vote against a feature.

How to check on the top features

We are trying to implement the top features first - but note there is no time frame on it. If you want to speed up the development of a certain popular feature please consider a donation.

Mehr lesen...
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

future request 5 Monate 4 Wochen her #100901

• trivender
  • trivenders Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 3
I sharing my comments here:

I did'nt know about this voting feature that's why I end up creating a duplicate future request.There may be more people like me who end up creating duplicate requests.

I recommend couple of points:

1:This message should be a banner of feature request section as well.This news will not stay in focus for long time.

2:The feature request section on forums should have sub-sections.

3:The polling mechanism should be here on forms.Most people wont go to bug tracker just to hit a button to vote.

4:Force user to search forum before posting new feature. Please have a look at the Microsoft form .You can see on the top right "Post to community" box. Once you enter something It will give search results before letting you post to community.

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/word

One more think I want to share:

The future requests can be divided in two categories .Following can be two sub-section as I suggested above.

1st:Suppose we have a feature in LS but it is time taking/hard to configure it and the request is to make it quick and easier.

2nd: We request a feature that is not available in LS at all. eg: Give desired code to "other specify" answer option.

I think priority should be given to implement the features that are not available in LS.

I would be very happy to contribute/help if there is something for me :)
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."
Letzte Änderung: 5 Monate 4 Wochen her von c_schmitz.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.133 Sekunden
Donation Image