Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build 1 Jahr 1 Woche her #101760

• Label
  • Labels Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I decided to upgrade to the lastest version of Limesurvey from my current install of limesurvey200plus-build121204 to see if that helped with my admin issue. I was running the wizard for installing/upgrading to the latest version, I entered in all my existing user/password/DB name and I received the following error message:

Internal Server Error

AdminController cannot find the requested view "/admin/authentication/login".

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build 1 Jahr 1 Woche her #101812

• Anje
  • Anjes Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Also when I turned debugging on the following error message appeared:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hash() in /srv/www/htdocs/limesurvey/application/core/UserIdentity.php on line 59 I checked the details but could not resolve the issue. Any ideas.

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build 1 Jahr 4 Tage her #101897

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 871
Hi,

Can you install php-hash ?
www.php.net/manual/en/function.hash.php

What is you php version ?

Maybe a bug in LS : we have to test if hash is OK.

Denis

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build 1 Jahr 3 Tage her #101937

• Anje
  • Anjes Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Denis,

Thanks for that I have PHP 5.2.5 installed and have checked the server and have installed php-mhash using Yast as this was the one available, I confirmed this installed in the info.php it states MHASH support enabled, MHASH API version 20060101.

I tried to login after this was installed and still could not login.

Has anyone been able to upgrade to 200 without this issue? I have looked on the forum and found a few with issues but their resolutions don't seem to work for us.

Angela :(

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build 1 Jahr 2 Tage her #101969

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 871
Hi,

I don't view this issue before, maybe you can put this in bug report system with complete phpinfo print screen.

Denis

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build 11 Monate 4 Wochen her #102100

• Anje
  • Anjes Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you for your help, I have installed on another server with Centos 6.4 OS and its working fine except that the resume button is not working any ideas?
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.143 Sekunden
Donation Image