Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008

Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #94758

• tbrice18
  • tbrice18s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
So far after perusing this forum it appears that LS does not function on a Windows server with the database residing on SQL 2008 Server. If that is the case, I do think it should be documented somewhere othere than users posting for answers which never come.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #94759

• helper
  • helpers Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 18
I have several LimeSurvey implementations on Windows 2008r2 running with SQL Server 2008. I am currently at Version 2.00+ Build 130406.

Just what issues are you experiencing? Can you get through the installation?

Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #94760

• tbrice18
  • tbrice18s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Helper, so glad to see you :)

No, I have not gotten past the installation. When I run the install package, in the drop down list I only get the MySQL choice for servers and I don't have MYSQL so I am experiencing difficulty in trying to connect to the database. It would be greatly appreciated if you could point me in the right direction. Thank you so much.

Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #94761

• tbrice18
  • tbrice18s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I should also mention I have version 2.00+, Version 130406.

Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #94764

• helper
  • helpers Avatar
  • Expert Lime
As I remember, we had this issue to begin with also. I believe that you need to install the 3.0 MS SQL Server driver (www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20098). Do not forget to restart your server after you install the driver.

Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #94791

• tbrice18
  • tbrice18s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you for the response, however, installing the driver was one of the first tasks I performed when troubleshooting the issue. Still no luck.

Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #94792

• helper
  • helpers Avatar
  • Expert Lime
Try changing your extension definition:

extension=php_sqlsrv_53_nts.dll

Also, somewhere else in your php.ini you should also have a setting like the following that points to your ext directory for PHP:

extension_dir="C:\PHP\ext"

Again... with all of the above, you may want to restart your server.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 6 Monate her von helper. Begründung: cpy and past error

Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #94793

• tbrice18
  • tbrice18s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
No luck, when I changed the extension I got an error message saying drivers were not installed properly.

Has anyone gotten LS to run on Windows 2008 IIS with database on SQL Server 2008 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #94794

• tbrice18
  • tbrice18s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you for all of your help. I am going to investigate alternatives that may be a bit more "friendly" for my needs.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.158 Sekunden
Donation Image