Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Internal Server Error, Method saved::index() does not exist

Internal Server Error, Method saved::index() does not exist 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92136

• Adrax
  • Adraxs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi everyone,

As the title says, I'm getting this error when accesing the "saved but unfinished answers" of a survey (route index.php?r=admin/saved/view/surveyid/xxxxx). I'm using version 2.0.

Has anyone came across this?

Thanks!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: Internal Server Error, Method saved::index() does not exist 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92137

• mdekker
  • mdekkers Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 68
You found a bug. I fixed it and it will be available in the next release. If you want to go to the page manually, alter the url to read ?r=admin/saved/sa/view (so insert /sa after saved).

If you find more problems like this, please file a bug report.
---
Menno Dekker
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Adrax

Re: Internal Server Error, Method saved::index() does not exist 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92138

• Adrax
  • Adraxs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Wow, that's fast! Thank you very much.

Can you show me the modifications to fix the source manually in the meanwhile?

Re: Internal Server Error, Method saved::index() does not exist 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92139

• mdekker
  • mdekkers Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
---
Menno Dekker

Re: Internal Server Error, Method saved::index() does not exist 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92140

• Adrax
  • Adraxs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Perfectly fixed, thank you.

Just one detail about the commit subject: my web server is not IIS but Cherokee.

Re: Internal Server Error, Method saved::index() does not exist 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92142

• mdekker
  • mdekkers Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
Some errors in urls only show up on systems that don't use url rewriting. Didn't know about Cherokee, but basically to us developers it means anything other than apache, with IIS being the most common alternative, followed by nginx. The only real difference for LimeSurvey is url rewriting or not. We only support url rewriting 'out of the box' for apache, but ofcourse it can be done for other servers too. If you get it to work on your server, a recipe in our documentation wiki is greatly appreciated. (edit your config to change path to get for the url style)
---
Menno Dekker

Re: Internal Server Error, Method saved::index() does not exist 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92145

• Adrax
  • Adraxs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
For now It's working with the configuration 'showScriptName' => true, but I will try to emulate the root .htaccess file rules in Cherokee and let you know if I succeed.

Re: Internal Server Error, Method saved::index() does not exist 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92152

• Adrax
  • Adraxs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
FYI, I have submitted two new bugs: 07269 and 07270. The first one seems to be on the same line as this thread's one.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.130 Sekunden
Donation Image