Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: No Surveys after upgrading from 1.92 to 2.00

No Surveys after upgrading from 1.92 to 2.00 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #90184

• brisyb
  • brisybs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I have just upgraded from version 1.92 to 2.00.

I followed all the instructions including backing up the databse before the upgrade. I had no errors during the upgrade.

However, when I logged there are no surveys. had three surveys before the upgrade.

Can i restore these from the backup I did, and if so how?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: No Surveys after upgrading from 1.92 to 2.00 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #90457

I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm not sure where surveys are stored. Hopefully in the SQL database (in part).

I've just rolled back my installation to 1.92, exported surveys to both Limesurvey and Xml formats - will then roll forward and import them each.

Thankfully I only have a handful of surveys. I'm sure there must be a more efficient way to do this. Someone please help.

Addendum:
Minutes later - having upgraded a second time to 2.00 - I still cannot see all the previous surveys. However, links to previous surveys in 1.92 format are still live. So it seems that the old surveys are still active somewhere in the database or whatever.

Importing the old survey's into new format doesn't change anything. I'm totally confused. :blink:
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 10 Monate her von captain_walker. Begründung: added and addendum

Re: No Surveys after upgrading from 1.92 to 2.00 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #90466

• mdekker
  • mdekkers Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 68
On what version are you? Make sure you are using the latest version. If you are on the latest version, please file a bug report with as many details as possible.
---
Menno Dekker

Re: No Surveys after upgrading from 1.92 to 2.00 1 Jahr 9 Monate her #90497

• brisyb
  • brisybs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
mdekker, as we have stated in our posts, we were on version 1.92 and upgraded to 2.00 (the latest version).

captain_walker, how did you roll-back? I can't find any instructions on how to do this properly. Can you help?

Re: No Surveys after upgrading from 1.92 to 2.00 1 Jahr 9 Monate her #90502

I upgraded in another way, and it worked fine(as far as I know). I backuped the old database, created a new installation (with a new database name), restored the old database (under the new name, destroying the new database). Then the database is upgraded, with the old data. Now I have two installations, both with surveys and data. I have the impression that 2.00 still contains errors, and for "production work" I keep on using 1.92 for a few months, but now I can test 2.00 with real data.
I hope this information is useful for you.

Re: No Surveys after upgrading from 1.92 to 2.00 1 Jahr 9 Monate her #90536

• Mazi
  • Mazis Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 296
All the survey information is stored at the database which you can re-import from the /tmp folder where the backup is usually created when updating automatically.

If you are not seeing the 1.92 survey, check if you have entered the correct DB name and table prefix when installing Limesurvey 2.
E. g. if any of this doesn't match, new tables are created and thus Limesurvey doesn't read from the existing data.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.134 Sekunden
Donation Image