Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Customization of UI

Customization of UI 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #93100

• JVG
  • JVGs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I need to customize UI of LS Admin Panel so that it can match the app we are developing . I need the template in blue color and even the icons. I tried customizing icons in Photoshop(though i am not an expert in it) to blue but there is transparency issue. We are using www.egrappler.com/bluewhale-admin/dashboard.html UI and we need admin to feel seamless when he navigates to LS, so can anyone please suggest the best way of doing it.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Customization of UI 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #93112

• ResearchOnBlogs
  • ResearchOnBlogss Avatar
  • Gold Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 16
You should dive into the admin template files and change a given admin style or try to register your own template. That should not be a huge problem (solution 1 in any case). A transparent problem shouldn't appear, if you recolor the icons and save them as trans. png.

Cheers Kai

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

Customization of UI 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #93120

• holch
  • holchs Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 254
Copy one of the admin templates and adapt it accordingly.

However, when I worked on our admin template, there are things you can't change easily. But changing colors should be no problem, it only takes some time to find your way around and find the right classes and ids that influence certain elements.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Customization of UI 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #93121

• holch
  • holchs Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 254
Regarding the images I can't be much of a help, because the green is almost identical with one of our corporate colors, so I opted not to change anything, because no one will perceive it anyway.

But I think you need to save them as PNGs with transparent background.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.125 Sekunden
Donation Image