Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Template edition

Template edition 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92411

• ssproo
  • ssproos Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello!

I would like to display eight questions in a table layout, 2 rows and 4 columns, so I am trying to modify the default template to do it, but It is not working...
I thought many ways of doing this:
1) Create a table 2x4 directly in the question space >> but if I do that how could the answers be right?
2) Modify the table that already exists in default template >> but I am not familiar with the code, so I created a table in which all the cells from the same rows are repeated... :S
3) After step 2, I gess I would have to identify each question in the template, making it specific for my survey... however I do not know how to use the INSERTANS in code to do that... I do not want the id to apear in the survey, I just want to include each question in a cell of the table

Can someone help me, please?? =]
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Template edition 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92935

• ResearchOnBlogs
  • ResearchOnBlogss Avatar
  • Gold Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 16
I would wrap the question in floats with jquery and build an kind of table in that way.

Cheers Kai

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.144 Sekunden
Donation Image