Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 2 Wochen her #107665

• csurvey2
  • csurvey2s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi all,

I want to tweak the formatting of a survey made of several sliders :

Each slider has a text above (the question text), and i would like to shorten the distance between the text and the slider.

Each slider has a text (a subquestion sentence) on the left and on the right, i would like to correctly justify or center this text too, to be pretty the same each side of the slider.

And i would like to be able to center the "whole" (slider with the question text and the sub questions on the left and on the right) on the main page.

Finally i would like to shorten the distance between each sliders....

I made some tweaking about the slider itself with help on the forum and exploring in firebug to change the CSS (disabling the call out, fixing the size of the slider...), but this time i do not figure the file and the section to edit to do the work.

Many thanks by advance for your help;

Best,
Chris
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 2 Wochen her #107687

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 802
Need:

A exemple page + an mockup

Because hard to understand what you want.

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 1 Woche her #107694

• csurvey2
  • csurvey2s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
NoteIdea_20140419_224123_01.jpg

Hi Dennis,
Sorry for not being clear.
Here attached a draft example (i just have my phone at hand).
Many thanks for your help.
Best,
Chris.
Letzte Änderung: 4 Monate 1 Woche her von csurvey2.

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 1 Woche her #107721

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 767
All of this can be done in template.css but the details would vary depending on the template you are using.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 1 Woche her #107730

• csurvey2
  • csurvey2s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Tpartner; thanks for your help.
Actually i use the Basic template.
I found the lefttext and righttext css section in template.css but had bad time to tweak as i want.
Harder for me to center the whole slider and the distance beetween the question and the slider.
Maby thanks.
Best,
Chris.

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 1 Woche her #107731

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
Can you activate a test survey for us to see?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 1 Woche her #107735

• csurvey2
  • csurvey2s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Sorry,
I operate on localhost with Mamp and dont have now my computer at hand. Wich informations do you need i could drop when getting back?
Thanks,
Chris.

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 1 Woche her #107737

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
I would need to see the source and styles that are applied. That would only work from a public server.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 1 Woche her #107943

• csurvey2
  • csurvey2s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Tony, i just made an example on the lime service demo www.LimeService.com/en/online-demo
my survey is named : test slidercc and the copy of the basic template edited for this file is testslidercc.

I have edited the td of the question in order to blank the background of the cell, hide the red asterisk and the border of the cell. I just turned the css in "quote"; So only appears the question text (question 1) and the slider with the two separated questions. Perhaps not a good way as the cell remains.
I would like to center the slider (i modified the width) with the left and right text. adjust this two text, and diminishes the space between the question (question 1) and the slider and between the two sliders (question 1) and question 2.
Many thanks for your help. Best, Chris

Multiple numerical input - tweaking -designing questions, subquestion and slider 4 Monate 1 Woche her #107948

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
I would add something like this to the end of template.css (of course, the questions IDs will be different in your live survey).

This will also make it more or less responsive to screen size.
#question390  {
	margin-top: -30px;
}

#question48 h2,
#question390 h2 {
	margin: 0 0 -25px 0;
}

#question48 .slider-label,
#question390 .slider-label,
#question48 .survey-question-help,
#question390 .survey-question-help {
	display: none;
}

#question48 .subquestions-list,
#question390 .subquestions-list {
	margin: 0;
	width: 100% !important;
}

.numeric-multi div.multinum-slider {
	float: none;
}

.ui-slider-1 {
	margin: 0 auto 20px auto;
	width: 100%;
	max-width: 600px;
}

.slider_lefttext,
.slider_righttext {
    width: 25%;
}

.slider_lefttext {
    padding-right: 20px;
}

.slider_righttext {
    padding-left: 20px;
}

Capture_2014-04-25.png
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Letzte Änderung: 4 Monate 1 Woche her von tpartner.
  • Seite:
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.164 Sekunden
Donation Image