Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: array header style for dual-scale and flexible-row-array

array header style for dual-scale and flexible-row-array 6 Monate 1 Woche her #106495

• Alex222
  • Alex222s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi there,

i have array questions (it seems to be flexible row array) and dual scale array questions in my survey. While the header of the dual scale arrays is grey, the header of the simple arrays is just white.

before i changed something unrelated in the template.css (i tried changing the table-layout in table.question) the headers of the simple array questions turned white. Even when I used the template.css I had saved before they stayed white.

So my question is, how do I change the background color of the header in simple array questions? I spent quite some time trying different solutions and googling for solutions, so any adviec is greatly apreciated :-)

Thanks
Alex
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

array header style for dual-scale and flexible-row-array 6 Monate 1 Woche her #106569

• trivender
  • trivenders Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 6
Can you please give me survey link and question number? I will try.
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.126 Sekunden
Donation Image