Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 6 Monate 6 Tage her #104118

• iscar
  • iscars Avatar
  • Gold Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 1
i am using 2.0 LS,design a multiple short text question.

1_2014-01-26.jpg

the thought is :when partcipant write something in sq001, then sq002 appear. when write something is sq002 ,then sq003 appear.

result: my sytax doesn't work.
i don't know where is the problem, pls give me some help, thanks in advance!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 6 Monate 4 Tage her #104152

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 794
I think it's self_sqSQ001 is better.

But maybe self is not good here. Did you try with QQ_SQ001 ? (QQ is the code of the question).

Did you have a look at survey lofgic file for this question ?

Denis

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 6 Monate 2 Tage her #104268

• iscar
  • iscars Avatar
  • Gold Lime
tried, the question code is disappear, but block still there.

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 6 Monate 1 Tag her #104295

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 794
Can you send the lsg file ?

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 6 Monate 1 Tag her #104308

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 748
You will not be able to hide the sub-question rows this way. This will only hide the sub-question text.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Letzte Änderung: 6 Monate 1 Tag her von tpartner.

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 6 Monate 19 Stunden her #104338

• mfaber
  • mfabers Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 21
"Subquestion relevance" is a feature SO often asked for by users...we should get this running sooner or later.
Proper implentation in EM and GUI would need some work but I thought about adding a SQhide() function as a workaround. So users could add e.g. in the question text:
{if(!isempty(question1_1), "This is the subquestion text", SQhide(this.SGQA))}

This would probably just take a few hours to implement and test...maybe my weekend project :)

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 6 Monate 19 Stunden her #104342

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 748
mfaber, I agree that it would be very useful.

Bear in mind that, when hidden, you will also need to somehow render the sub-question irrelevant. So, the question will still pass a "Mandatory" requirement when hidden options are unanswered.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 6 Monate 19 Stunden her #104343

• mfaber
  • mfabers Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 21
true...
hmmm...
It seems large parts of subquestion relevance are already implemented, otherwise the array filter would not work. But there's no interface...no place to enter SQ relevance equations directly. Maybe an SQhide() function could influence SQ relevance directly and let EM do the actual hiding. Too much speculation...need to have a look at the code ;)

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 6 Monate 18 Stunden her #104348

• holch
  • holchs Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 292
I agree, it would be great if subquestions could be treated like questions with EM. Maybe another text input just behind the question text.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

how to dynamic display the subqestions according to the input 4 Monate 2 Tage her #106909

• gap1981
  • gap1981s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Somebody has done some development on this subjet? I have the same needs.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: sebastienbo
  • Seite:
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.179 Sekunden
Donation Image