Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers"

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 11 Monate 4 Tage her #101765

• flink
  • flinks Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello everybody,

In my survey, participants have to check two boxes to continue. While this works just fine, the problem is that there is this message that says "please select at least two answers". I tried everything to make it disappear, e.g., replacing the message in the .mo-file with a blank space (I am using the German version), but then it just switches to English.

Is there anybody who knows how to fix this?

I am using Version 1.92+ Build 120919

Thank you very much!

Benny
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 11 Monate 4 Tage her #101771

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 807
Add the following to the end of template.css:

span.questionhelp.hide-tip {
	display: none;
}
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: flink

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 11 Monate 4 Tage her #101773

• flink
  • flinks Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
tpartner schrieb:
Add the following to the end of template.css:

span.questionhelp.hide-tip {
	display: none;
}

It works, thank you very much! :)

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 10 Monate 2 Wochen her #102423

• maxersloan
  • maxersloans Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
does this work for 2.0 as well? I added it to the end of my template.css but I still see "Please select at most one answer"

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 10 Monate 2 Wochen her #102424

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
Assuming you are using a copy of the default template, it will work in 2.0.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 10 Monate 2 Wochen her #102426

• maxersloan
  • maxersloans Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
must be something with the template I'm using. It works for the default. Thanks!!!

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 10 Monate 2 Wochen her #102432

• maxersloan
  • maxersloans Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Why does it only work for a copy of the default? What can I do to my template to make it work?

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 10 Monate 2 Wochen her #102435

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
Different templates generate different HTML. Can you activate a sample survey so I can see yours?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 10 Monate 1 Woche her #102453

• maxersloan
  • maxersloans Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I am sorry. It was a browser issue. If you all are using chrome and you're experiencing the same problem as me, clear your cache and cookies because chrome saves all your information and tries to speed up the loading process by loading old stuff that it recognizes.

Or you could open it in IE.

False alarm! Thanks!

Getting rid of notification "please select at least x answers" 7 Monate 4 Tage her #106514

For me it worked only when I changed :

span.questionhelp { }
to:
span.questionhelp {display:none;}

which is not at the end of template.css.....
I used a copy of default template (L.S. 2.05+).
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.150 Sekunden
Donation Image