Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Workaround problem that equations do not work in public statistics

Workaround problem that equations do not work in public statistics 1 Jahr 4 Monate her #95066

• Johanroe
  • Johanroes Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Dank erhalten: 1
Hello guys,

Sorry to bother (again)!

I have encountered a serious problem for my survey.
The objective of my survey is to compare different warehouses. To give an incentive to the participants I would like to give them direct feedback on some performance indicators. This works perfectly with limesurvey. This feedback is, however, only useful if they can compare it with the other participants.

In a separate group I used some simple equations which gives an overview of the indicators. Those indicators I selected as to be part of the public statistics. However, as I found out, there is a bug
bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=5754. I guess this one is still open?

The public statistics is therefore not working on the equations.

Is there some kind of workaround to get those numbers in the public statistics? The only thing I can think about is to ask a numerical question after the equation, which asks the participant to copy the number in the cell. But this will not be appreciated by the participants I am afraid.

Adding another question that links to the output of the equations is also an idea, but I dont know how to do that without using again an equation as the type of question.

Any help will be much appreciated! Thank you very much for your time and help. Sorry to bother again!
If I can provide some more information to clarify, let me know

Kind regards,

Johan Roelofsen
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Workaround problem that equations do not work in public statistics 1 Jahr 4 Monate her #95075

• ResearchOnBlogs
  • ResearchOnBlogss Avatar
  • Gold Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 16
Johanroe schrieb:
Hello guys,

Sorry to bother (again)!

In a separate group I used some simple equations which gives an overview of the indicators. Those indicators I selected as to be

Is there some kind of workaround to get those numbers in the public statistics? The only thing I can think about is to ask a numerical question after the equation, which asks the participant to copy the number in the cell. But this will not be appreciated by the participants I am afraid.

Johan Roelofsen

What about using the equations value as default value in a question answer?

Cheers Kai

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

Workaround problem that equations do not work in public statistics 1 Jahr 4 Monate her #95078

• Johanroe
  • Johanroes Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks for your answer!

I am not sure what you mean? Do you mean that I should refer a new question to the previous (equation type) one?

Workaround problem that equations do not work in public statistics 1 Jahr 4 Monate her #95080

• ResearchOnBlogs
  • ResearchOnBlogss Avatar
  • Gold Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 16
Yes, maybe use a numeric question..

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

Workaround problem that equations do not work in public statistics 1 Jahr 4 Monate her #95081

• Johanroe
  • Johanroes Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
But how can I abstract the value that is given by the equation type question to a numeric question type?
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.127 Sekunden
Donation Image