Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: How can I show the answer label secleted in question A into the question text o

How can I show the answer label secleted in question A into the question text o 1 Jahr 1 Woche her #94815

• trivender
  • trivenders Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 4
How can I show the answer label secleted in question A into the question text of question B?

QA:LIke first we ask which car you like the most?

BMW
Audi

QB:Why do you like CAR?

//Here CAR should be the answer selected in QA
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 1 Woche her von trivender. Begründung: explanation
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

How can I show the answer label secleted in question A into the question text o 1 Jahr 1 Woche her #94849

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 716
Why do you like your {QA.shown}
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: trivender

How can I show the answer label secleted in question A into the question text o 1 Jahr 1 Woche her #94859

• trivender
  • trivenders Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 4
Thank you very much DenisChenu:)

You answers is working perfectly if QA is Single choice question but in case QA is a Multiple choice question I am getting the text {QA.shown} in red color.While I mouse over on this red text I see a message "undefined variable".How can I show the answer label of the answer selected in Multiple choice question.
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 1 Woche her von trivender. Begründung: text "case QA1 is" edited to text "case QA is"

How can I show the answer label secleted in question A into the question text o 1 Jahr 1 Woche her #94860

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 716
{QA_SQ001.shown} for the 1st subquestion : show answer.
Can do some test like this:

{if(QA_SQ001.code=="Y",QA_SQ001.question+',','')} to fix the , (need some work more).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: trivender
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.148 Sekunden
Donation Image