THEMA: Using OR in the Expression Manager

Using OR in the Expression Manager 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #93561

• wiz561
  • wiz561s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
All,

I submitted a bug here, but apparently, I'm doing something wrong. :(

bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=7655

I'm basically trying to display an array if the user chooses "dissatisfied" in the first array. Corby said to check the docs...which I did, but I still believe something isn't right. I didn't want to reopen the ticket and thought I would get some clarification here.

According to the documentation, in the Expression Manager, you can only choose one "previous question" and multiple "predefined" answers. What I would like to do is choose multiple "previous questions" and one "predefined" answer. By editing the mysql db table, I can swap the AND out for an OR, and life is good. But then if I re-edit the question, it resets back to the AND's.

The logic is basically if the user answers dissatisfied in the first array for any of the questions, display the second array.

Thanks!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Using OR in the Expression Manager 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #93564

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 840
Hello,
To use OR with GUI, use scenario : docs.limesurvey.org/Setting+conditions#Using_ORed_conditions_between_different_questions:_the_use_of_scenario

and for complex formula, use Expression Manager docs.limesurvey.org/Expression+Manager

Denis

Using OR in the Expression Manager 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #93608

• wiz561
  • wiz561s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Ah, ok. Thanks for the information. I believe the missing piece was not using the "scenario" number. I'll have to give this another shot and see what happens...

Thanks!
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.117 Sekunden
Donation Image