Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Problems when using passthrough-field

Problems when using passthrough-field 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #92845

• pchristoph
  • pchristophs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I am having issues using passthrough url fields. We are using Version 1.91+ Build 11379 and cannot update to 2.x at that time. We are also using closed access so tokens are initialised.
Here is the scenario:

1) customer logs in on website. once logged in the user has a session-token on the site which is always seen in the URL (GET-parameter)

2) after successful login survey is opened in an overlay (iframe), the website is still visible in the background. to open the survey the above mentioned session token is appended to the url as passthrough-field. this is needed so the user can continue to interact with the website once the survey is completed. this is what the call of limesurvey looks like
https://limesurvey.server/index.php?sid=71229&token=ed3fdffe2ed8c08744ed7945e090c016&lang=de&passthru=sessionToken&sessionToken=e3d36f72b488c1a262db4193ede9f034

3) once the user fills in the survey and submits the last question he can close the survey using a link which is coded in the template. the link is like this customer.website/?{PASSTHRULABEL}={PASSTHRUVALUE}, according to docs.limesurvey.org/URL+fields.

However when we open up the surveys {PASSTHRULABEL} and {PASSTHRUVALUE} are not parsed and still displayed as placeholders only.
According to http://www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/design-issues/62891-value-of-a-passthrough-field-only-available-in-first-page-of-a-survey, which is also a topic I started some time ago, as per jelos recommendation, I have tried to add
http://customer.website/?{PASSTHRULABEL}={PASSTHRUVALUE}
. The result is the same - when the end url is displayed {PASSTHRULABEL} and {PASSTHRUVALUE} are not parsed.

I don't necesserily need the end-url at all. I was hoping that by using the appropriate call to limesurvey I could persist the session token I need to return to the website as GET parameter.

Is there something else needed, a setting perhaps, to enable parsing of {PASSTHRULABEL} and {PASSTHRUVALUE}?

Many thanks!
Christoph
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 6 Monate her von pchristoph.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Problems when using passthrough-field 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #92859

• pchristoph
  • pchristophs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I have also added another question, hid it and gave the qcode sessionToken - just like the PASSTHRULABEL. Calling the survey like mentioned above I was assuming that this would have copied the value of my session token into the answer but that also did not work.

Problems when using passthrough-field 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #92861

• pchristoph
  • pchristophs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
OK, so parsing of PASSTHRULABEL and PASSTHRUVALUE occurs only inside the END-URL. Reading the documentation I would have assumed that those placeholders could be put anywhere in the template but this is not the case.

qcode obviously does not work here because we are running 1.91, qcode is working in 1.92+ only.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.239 Sekunden
Donation Image