Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template

Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #92704

• bandelier
  • bandeliers Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm trying to design my CSS so that different groups get different style treatments (with unique images, backgrounds) but when I place the following Expression Manager Attributes in the startgroup.pstpl or groupdescription.pstpl templates, nothing appears:

{GID}
{GROUPNAME}
{GROUPDESCRIPTION}

...Yet <div id="group-0"> appears right above these in the source code. What am i missing here? What variable is the page calling that displays the group number in the starting div tag? This is all I need. Also, if I place these attributes in the lower templates, they appear just fine!

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #92729

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 826
You're right for {GID} allways replaced by 0 in question by question mode and don't have too *.

But for GROUPNAME and GROUPDESCRIPTION it work on the last version.
Try to reset the EM : click to see the Expression Manager file test.

Denis
*: Please fill a bug report with a adapted template
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 7 Monate her von DenisChenu.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: bandelier

Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #92736

• bandelier
  • bandeliers Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I was able to get the {GROUPNAME} and {GROUPDESCRIPTION} variables to appear after going into general settings as the administrator and adjusting the piece that allows for these to be shown.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.130 Sekunden
Donation Image