Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: index.php issue - Can I remove my email address + access to surveys?

index.php issue - Can I remove my email address + access to surveys? 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92092

• Sweden
  • Swedens Avatar
  • Senior Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 1
If you google "The following surveys are available" you get a list of LS admin emails and surveys - I don't like spam so I don't want to share my email address with the whole world. I also prefill questions (and give access to the survey) via survey url so I don't need this survey entry.

I could probably disallow indexing but people can still access the page... and some bots will still index. How do I remove/change this page (index.php) without causing any problems?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: index.php issue - Can I remove my email address + access to surveys? 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92097

• holch
  • holchs Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 358
You need to check in the template. The file you want to look at should be surveylist.

Surveys only appear there if they are "public".
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: index.php issue - Can I remove my email address + access to surveys? 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92098

• Sweden
  • Swedens Avatar
  • Senior Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 1
Great! Thanks holch ;)

I could of course delete/comment out everything but the page would still be there. Is there any way to get rid of this page completely?

Re: index.php issue - Can I remove my email address + access to surveys? 1 Jahr 8 Monate her #92101

• Ben_V
  • Ben_Vs Avatar
  • Platinum Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 250
hello,

you can set a redirection to another page in the surveylist file using a meta refresh tag and/or javascript...

Ben/
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.120 Sekunden
Donation Image