Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Using Lytebox in Limesurvey

Using Lytebox in Limesurvey 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #90873

Hello,

I´m using the LimeSurvey Hosting and would like to use Lytebox in my Survey to show Information in a popup and to include a javascript to import the click in a variable (excuse my bad english, I hope someone can understand, what I mean).
Where must I put the CSS and the Javascript to include Lytebox (in the template editor??) I would be very thankful for your helping.

lg

Alexandra
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: Using Lytebox in Limesurvey 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #90911

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 742
You cannot upload the Lytebox files directly with the template editor so you have 2 options:

1) Upload the lytebox.css and lytebox.js to your template directory with FTP and then add the following to startpage.pstpl right after the {TEMPLATEJS} placeholder:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{TEMPLATEURL}lytebox.js"></script>
<link href="{TEMPLATEURL}lytebox.css" media="all" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

2) In the template editor, add the contents of lytebox.css to the end of your template.css file and add the contents of lytebox.js to the beginning of your template.js file.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Using Lytebox in Limesurvey 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #90932

Thank you very much for your fast request. Now I know, what was wrong, when I tried to integrate. Thank you so much.

lg

Alexandra :kiss:
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 6 Monate her von alexandra1977.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.178 Sekunden
Donation Image