Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: What's the point/function of the Language Select question type?

What's the point/function of the Language Select question type? 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #88964

Hi all,

Wondering what the point of the Language Select question is? I see it takes its subquestions from the "available languages" part of the survey settings, but selecting one or the other doesn't appear to actually change anything.

Conversely, the native language selector that appears does automatically change the survey settings as soon as a different language is selected. The only problem is it's not easy to see and prompt a respondent to select it, so I would prefer this to have its own page before the survey begins.

Any insight appreciated.
I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: What's the point/function of the Language Select question type? 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #88965

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 824
Hello,

At start of a survey, ask for "question select", after removing question selector in template.

You have the real prefered language of the user.

It change after clicking Next/sumit
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.674 Sekunden
Donation Image