Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: LimeSurvey for Market Research, an invitation to participation

Re: LimeSurvey for Market Research, an invitation to participation 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #89669

tbaker schrieb:
Medimix International is a dynamic provider of advanced marketing research solutions for the life sciences industry worldwide, we work with global pharmaceutical, diagnostic and medical device companies with expertise in key therapeutic areas.

I would be glad to join and contribute our research experience to limesurvey

Thanks, tbaker. Do you also have a panel book or some promotional material to share with us?

What sort of things have you used LimeSurvey for?
I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: LimeSurvey for Market Research, an invitation to participation 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #89672

• tbaker
  • tbakers Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
yes we use in house tools to manage our panel, we have begun to use lime as our primary survey platform and all surveys from logo testing , last patient analysis , ATU and brand testing are being done in Lime now..

there are some features that surround the science of market research that lime is missing, text data coding which we currently do and we have a complete front end set of tools for managing and targeting our panel, in addition we use analysis and tabulation programs which are based on the TripleS standard which we need to integrate with lime in order to compliment our offering.

Lime has come a long way since we investigated it over 2 years ago and with the enhancements we have seen so far we decided to make it our main surveying platform.

we are targeting a project to fully integrate lime with our other tools and would like to see lime become the base for us as a surveying platform.

Re: LimeSurvey for Market Research, an invitation to participation 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #89673

Interesting suggestion regarding coding open-ends. A tool to help with text analysis would be a great addition to the software.

What do you use for text coding right now?
I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!

Re: LimeSurvey for Market Research, an invitation to participation 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #89680

• tbaker
  • tbakers Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Currently we have an inhouse program that was developed a couple of years ago ,, we are looking to refine this for todays trends in coding open ends and allowing for back coding open ends to a close end response when the open answer matches the close end label

Re: LimeSurvey for Market Research, an invitation to participation 1 Jahr 7 Monate her #89692

• paulfiner
  • paulfiners Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 1
I am a Director of a data processing company in the UK and started using Limesurvey a few years ago to branch out into the scripting/hosting of Market Research surveys.
We used a couple of paid services initially (Fluidsurveys and QuestionPro) but couldn't justify the monthly costs as we weren't conducting many surveys.

I've found the community here invaluable, especially TPartner, when trying to work around some of the limitations of Limesurvey which nearly always were solvable via a javascript workaround.
We haven't upgraded to version 2 yet as I haven't had time to look into it but hopefully there will have been some improvements in the quotas/conditions workings.

For the analysis of the data we export the data to csv and then convert for analysis using our own software.
A triple-s export facility would be a great addition to Limesurvey.

Cheers

Paul

LimeSurvey for Market Research, an invitation to participation 4 Monate 1 Woche her #106398

• Poline
  • Polines Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm new here and I was glad to find out about LimeSurvey for Market Research. I'm going to advise it to my boss. We make [url=nospam please]nospam please[/url] for the clients. I hope that it will make our work easier and more professional.
Letzte Änderung: 4 Monate 1 Woche her von DenisChenu.

LimeSurvey for Market Research, an invitation to participation 1 Monat 2 Wochen her #109766

• jackk
  • jackks Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
i have no clue
  • Seite:
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.165 Sekunden
Donation Image