Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: LS 2.00+: Quotas - Showing "overflow" when limit has been reached

LS 2.00+: Quotas - Showing "overflow" when limit has been reached 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #87530

When I do surveys with clients, a lot of the time, they want to know where their respondents are terminating if they notice that a large percentage of them are not making it through the survey.

I implement termination questions and control quotas using LS's quotas feature, and set up the surveys quite similarly to how they are described here:

www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...ce?limit=10&start=10

However, when setting a quota with limit 0 (a termination question) or really any type of quota, once that limit is reached, there is no simple way of knowing how many more users triggered that quota... I mean, there is no way to measure overflow.

Are there any plans to add a column like, "Overflow" to the quotas page in the future?
I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: LS 2.00+: Quotas - Showing "overflow" when limit has been reached 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #87577

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 807
Even if a respondent hits the quota limit (and has the survey terminated) there is a partial response. These partial responses can be used to count the "overflow".
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: LS 2.00+: Quotas - Showing "overflow" when limit has been reached 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #87590

tpartner schrieb:
Even if a respondent hits the quota limit (and has the survey terminated) there is a partial response. These partial responses can be used to count the "overflow".

Ah, nice. But it doesn't track this anywhere in the GUI, does it? One would have to manually take a tally.

Even if it doesn't, at least the data is "there", which would make it an easy addition to the interface.
I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.121 Sekunden
Donation Image