Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Problem with All in One format

• davidvm
  • davidvm's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #60494 by davidvm
Problem with All in One format was created by davidvm
Hello,

I'm having an issue with all surveys that when I change the format of a survey to "All in One", it stops showing the end result message after hitting Submit. It loads the questions page again, instead of going to the end page. If I change the format back to group by group for instance, it works fine again, giving the result page after Submit. What could be going wrong?? Any ideas?? Thanks.
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 5 months ago #126976 by pierrep
Replied by pierrep on topic Problem with All in One format
The same occurred with me, still no answer to correct this.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 5 months ago #126980 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Problem with All in One format
No bug report - no fix... ;-)

Which version of Limesurvey do you use? The original post is 4 years old, so there is a good chance that this problem has been fixed in newer versions.

So if this issue above hasn't been reported as a bug (in case it is one), then this might never be fixed. My guess would be that very few people use "All in one" (I never do), so this might be undiscoved for a long time.

I will try to see if I can reproduce the problem on my installation.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
8 years 5 months ago #126982 by pierrep
Replied by pierrep on topic Problem with All in One format
Thank you for your reply. After indicating my problem here I found this: www.limesurvey.org/en/community-services...ey-2-05-build-141210 , more specifically: "-Fixed issue #9395: All in one survey with mandatory array have errormandatory without submit”. Since my survey has mandatory arrays, I guess that this shall be the problem. I already asked here at the office to install the new version, 2.06, since our version is v. 1.91+ Build 11804. After they install it (I don't know when), I can confirm if this was the problem.
  • holch
More
8 years 5 months ago #126983 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Problem with All in One format
Wow, version 1.91 is really "ancient". ;-)

But jokes aside, Limesurvey has gone a long way since the 04/08/2011. This is more than 4 years ago. It is very difficult to give support for such an old installation here in the forum, because most of us have far newer versions installed.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose