Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: How to check whether the user didn't fill the survey before according to email

How to check whether the user didn't fill the survey before according to email 6 Monate 4 Wochen her #108039

• mrli999
  • mrli999s Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 2
In one of my survey, when the user filled all questions, we ask them to fill their email address. How can we check whether the user filled the survey before or not according to this email address?

thanks.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

How to check whether the user didn't fill the survey before according to email 6 Monate 3 Wochen her #108049

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 828
The only way would be to fire an AJAX call to a remote PHP file that queries the database - outside of LimeSurvey capabilities.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: mrli999

How to check whether the user didn't fill the survey before according to email 6 Monate 3 Wochen her #108070

• boyan
  • boyans Avatar
  • Senior Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 9
You should be able to get that information through statistics. But you will have to do it manually for each email.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: mrli999

How to check whether the user didn't fill the survey before according to email 6 Monate 3 Wochen her #108086

• mrli999
  • mrli999s Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 2
tpartner schrieb:
The only way would be to fire an AJAX call to a remote PHP file that queries the database - outside of LimeSurvey capabilities.

thank you very much. Would you please do me a favor and give me an example to show how to use AJAX call to PHP file? many many thanks.

How to check whether the user didn't fill the survey before according to email 6 Monate 3 Wochen her #108088

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 828
Here's a post that gives an AJAX example - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...ith-javascript#95914.

More info - api.jquery.com/jQuery.ajax/.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.134 Sekunden
Donation Image