Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end?

create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end? 4 Monate 5 Tage her #106597

• trgolden
  • trgoldens Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
i am quite new to Lime Survey and after one day of working with it have found it to be clear and simple. However, I want to create a simple 20 item quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end of the quiz and then shows them the correct answers for the ones they missed. I have played with assessments and it looks like I could show their total score at the end of the quiz but that wouldn't help me in offering them their mistakes and then the corrections. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help.

Tom
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end? 4 Monate 4 Tage her #106605

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 746
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: trgolden

create quiz that shows the respondent's score and incorrect answers at the end? 4 Monate 4 Tage her #106650

• trgolden
  • trgoldens Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you very much Tony. I had bumped into the expressions manager but did not get much of an idea of how to put it to use. Your link is much more clear and I am hoping I will be able to figure things out from there.

Thanks again

Tom
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.120 Sekunden
Donation Image