Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Populate Answer Options from Token Table

Populate Answer Options from Token Table 9 Monate 14 Stunden her #104108

• brisyb
  • brisybs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I have a survey that has a ranking question.

Basically, I want participants (listed in the token table) to rank the top 3 in a list of all participants, except themself of course.

So my question is, can I populate the answer options available for ranking from an attribute in the tokens table? For example, can the answer options presented, be the list of all the values in the LASTNAME attribute in the token table?

I would like to list these LASTNAMES only if a user defined attribute e.g. called DISPLAY_NAME is checked (i.e. Yes/No).

Also, given the above, can I also exclude the participant actually answering the question from the list, so only the other participants are shown and they cannot vote for themselves?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Populate Answer Options from Token Table 9 Monate 12 Stunden her #104109

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 807
Unfortunately, no. All answers for a ranking question must be defined before survey activation.

A possible workaround, although it would require some coding, might be to use autocomplete for text inputs - manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Manip...wers_for_text_inputs.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.117 Sekunden
Donation Image