Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Making a closed (running) survey with tokens available for public

Making a closed (running) survey with tokens available for public 7 Monate 1 Woche her #104034

• karinnn73
  • karinnn73s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi dear Limesurvey-Team!

I am currently running a survey with individual tokens, and I am adding each new interested person to my list and sending out the invitations.
Now I found that it might be useful to have a link to my survey where users can register then on their own as well, as some acquaintances would like to forward the survey to e.g. a whole company department to reach more people that are suitable for my survey. So...

I would like to remain my survey to be a closed one / keep the system with tokens, but have the possibility for people who receive a mail from my acquaintances to register as well. I have not yet tried to switch it from closed to open, as I am afraid that the answer I got already might be lost. Is there any solution?

Thanks!!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Making a closed (running) survey with tokens available for public 7 Monate 1 Woche her #104065

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 801
You can use "Allow public registration", the user can enter their email and login.

Denis

Making a closed (running) survey with tokens available for public 7 Monate 1 Woche her #104079

• karinnn73
  • karinnn73s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Oh, I think it worked out, and no data got lost!! :-)

Thank you!!
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.136 Sekunden
Donation Image