Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Place Radio Buttons Below Text Boxes?

Place Radio Buttons Below Text Boxes? 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #101028

• lmw1
  • lmw1s Avatar
  • Junior Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 1
Can someone tell me how to add radio buttons beneath the text boxes (see attached image).

We need to have them there so the survey taker does not get stuck on the mandatory question.

hb5c28bc.jpg

Any ideas?

Respectfully,
Leonard Michael
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Place Radio Buttons Below Text Boxes? 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #101075

• trivender
  • trivenders Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 7
First I want to suggest u to use checkbox instead of radio button. Put each question of ur survey in its own group. For this question put an aditional multi check box type question with only one anser option with the desired text. Now use relevance to hide the question above check box.
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."

Place Radio Buttons Below Text Boxes? 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #101076

• trivender
  • trivenders Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 7
The above procedure is generic.But in ur situation there is one more solution. Create multi chekbox with comments. User javascript to hide the textbox infront on last answer option.In this way u wont have to put each question in different group.
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.132 Sekunden
Donation Image