Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Refuse/No Response Option

Refuse/No Response Option 11 Monate 1 Woche her #100645

• jlwood
  • jlwoods Avatar
  • Silver Donor
I'm in the middle of tweaking the qanda_helper.php file (it's going OK) but wondered if there's a better way to do what I need. I need to provide a "Refused/No response" option for a number of list_radio and array type questions. the options must
1) always appear last,
2) set a value in the data (I'm hard coding 999 for the moment) and,
3) must be able to be styled differently.

To meet my needs I'm using the "no answer" option and changing it's behavior some, But is there another way?
Letzte Änderung: 11 Monate 1 Woche her von jlwood.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Refuse/No Response Option 11 Monate 1 Woche her #100653

• mfaber
  • mfabers Avatar
  • Expert Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 22
Not sure if I understand, but can't you just add another answer category "Refused/No response" with value 999 in Limesurvey?

Refuse/No Response Option 11 Monate 1 Woche her #100659

• jlwood
  • jlwoods Avatar
  • Silver Donor
Thanks for responding,
I wish it were so easy, but the "REFUSE" option must appear last on each item, and I have serveral questions that include an "Other (specify)" option which LimeSurvey lists after the closed-ended choices. Also, there's no facility for adding a class to the <li> element for a regular answer choice. The "Refuse" options in my survey will be styled quite differently, and spaced apart from the other choices, so that it's available, but not encouraged. I'll also need to find a way to add it to a couple of Numeric and Long Text questions, but one bridge at a time.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.133 Sekunden
Donation Image