Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: How do I randomly assign responders to different question groups?

How do I randomly assign responders to different question groups? 1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #100228

• butadon
  • butadons Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I am sorry if this is such a newbie question, but I can't seem to find the answer... Let's say I have a survey with the following groups:

-Landing block ( L )
-Question Group A ( A )
-Question Group B ( B )
-Demographics ( D )

I'd like responders to be randomly assigned so that each of them has 50% of seeing Question Group A but not B, and 50% of seeing Question Group B but not A. That is, around half of the responders should go through L -> A -> D; and the rest would go through L -> B -> D. How do I do this? Thanks!
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 3 Wochen her von butadon. Begründung: remove inadvertent smilie
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

How do I randomly assign responders to different question groups? 1 Jahr 3 Wochen her #100248

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 803
You can use an adaptation of this workaround - manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager...e_Question_Per_Group
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: butadon

How do I randomly assign responders to different question groups? 1 Jahr 2 Wochen her #100428

• butadon
  • butadons Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
A little more complicated than what I'd hoped... but thanks!
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.170 Sekunden
Donation Image