Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Question scoring and conditions

Question scoring and conditions 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #93131

• casfan
  • casfans Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Having used 1.9.2 for ages. I have a few surveys that I got working really well but in version 2. Im struggling with the assessment values for radio buttons. I have made the question and gone to edit answer options I can add a code and answer option but there is no space for assessment value like in the old version.
So on my first question group I have 1 question that is displayed only then if the answer is any of the bottom 4 radio buttons the other 2 questions appear.
If this happens then we go to the next page where all the questions have radio buttons each with different scores attached to them and at the end i need to add all these scores up. But this doesnt seem to be available any more :(

Can anyone help?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Question scoring and conditions 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #93134

• Ben_V
  • Ben_Vs Avatar
  • Platinum Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 241
Hi,
Did you just forget to enable assessment mode in the general settings of your survey?
assess_on.gif
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: casfan

Question scoring and conditions 1 Jahr 6 Monate her #93135

• casfan
  • casfans Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Cheers,

That looks to be it, It must have been set ON as default in the past versions. Will try again

Thank you
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.128 Sekunden
Donation Image