Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Disble view/export of certain questions for some users

Disble view/export of certain questions for some users 1 Jahr 2 Monate her #92813

• Samba
  • Sambas Avatar
  • Junior Lime
Hi!

I was wondering if there is any way i could Disable view/export of certain questions for some users in the admin panel.

As ours is a survey where we capture Name, Number & email at a call center, we would not like the call center to be able to export that data as a measure of security,

Is there a way to achieve this? It would be Great if someone can help :)

Regards
Samba
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Disble view/export of certain questions for some users 1 Jahr 2 Monate her #92822

• holch
  • holchs Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 254
Limesurvey itself doesn't allow to have such a fine grained permission system.

What you can do is not giving access to the admin panel at the call center, then they'll not be able to download results.

However, if they want the name, number and email, they can have them another way. At the end of the day it is them that apply the questionnaire, right?
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Disble view/export of certain questions for some users 1 Jahr 2 Monate her #92838

• Samba
  • Sambas Avatar
  • Junior Lime
Thanks Holch, I get what u are saying, but there is certain information that they need to access in order to make the next calls, so that they can schedule or assign the correct people to that particular job.

I'd like to know if there is a way wherein what i want can be achieved by some kind of custom coding or by editing anything in the core.

Thanks
Samba
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.127 Sekunden
Donation Image