Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion?

Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #89351

• BRGi
  • BRGis Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I would love to create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion.. Any way to do it?

In general, is there any way to add comments to question? I need comments almost after every question type, and in some cases also to subquestions.

Thank you very much!

PS: And is it possible to add a caption to X-axis and Y-axis?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #89357

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 828
I would love to create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion.. Any way to do it?
Similar to this post, you will need to use CSS and/or JavaScript to move the text inputs of a following multiple-short-text question - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...lds-in-limesurvey-20.
In general, is there any way to add comments to question?
Unfortunately, no. You will need to add text questions for these.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #89372

• BRGi
  • BRGis Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I see, thank you.

The link doesnt work, could you please repost it again?

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #89373

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #89375

• BRGi
  • BRGis Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
thank you! let's see if i manage :D

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 Jahr 11 Monate her #89696

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.137 Sekunden
Donation Image