Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification?

please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification? 1 Jahr 9 Monate her #88963

• chrisadam
  • chrisadams Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi everyone Happy holidays... I have an advanced question that I am fielding for a client and am desperately looking to see if lime can handle it:

I need a 2 part form that sends my client the results...

if part 1 ONLY is filled out then it sends that result,

if part 2 is filled out (along with part 1) then it sends both... but without having 2 emails going to him...

I know lime stores finished and unfinished results in its database... can i have this sent to an email?

plese please please im really pulling out my hair
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification? 1 Jahr 9 Monate her #88973

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 818
Hello,

Make one équation question type, with the content of the mail you want.
And send the {CODEofTheEquationQUestionType}.

See Expression Manager documentation.

Denis

Re: please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification? 1 Jahr 9 Monate her #88978

• chrisadam
  • chrisadams Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I read the documentation, I do not understand how to integrate this into the questions so that i can do what i am trying to do.

Can you please give me more information?
I am not a limesurvey developer and do not know the program as well as you most likely do.

Thank you for your help.

Re: please help.. 2 part form ONE submission notification? 1 Jahr 9 Monate her #88980

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 818
chrisadam schrieb:
I read the documentation, I do not understand how to integrate this into the questions so that i can do what i am trying to do.
- docs.limesurvey.org/Question+type+-+Equation : you can write what you want in a equation: write the "needed" mail with Expression manager
- Use Basic email notification and put the result of the question with Expression manager
I am not a limesurvey developer and do not know the program as well as you most likely do.
Maybe i'm a LS dev, but here it's a LS using. And i make LS on my free time. You have a client, not me :).
Feel free to contact me for professionnal service.

Denis
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 9 Monate her von DenisChenu.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.142 Sekunden
Donation Image