Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Setting conditions on subquestions (instead of questions)

Setting conditions on subquestions (instead of questions) 1 Jahr 5 Monate her #88855

• hiwisven
  • hiwisvens Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi all,

when creating a new survey with Limesurvey (1.92+) serious problems by setting a condition on subquestions occured. I am able to put the condition on the whole question (array, including 5 subquestions, each subquestions has 7 answer options (1-7) ). However its not possible to set my condition on only one of these subquestions.

The condition is the answer choice of a preceeding array question (again: array, 5 subquestions, each subquestions has 7 answer options (1-7) ). If the answer of one specified subquestion equals 7, a subquestion of the subsequent array should be excluded/removed.

Is this possible?

THANK YOU A LOT!

Sven
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: Setting conditions on subquestions (instead of questions) 1 Jahr 5 Monate her #88858

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 688
LimeSurvey does not support conditions on subquestions but if you search the forums you should find several JavaScript solutions.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Aw: Re: Setting conditions on subquestions (instead of questions) 1 Jahr 4 Monate her #89074

• hiwisven
  • hiwisvens Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi tpartner,

thanks for your help, unfortunately I was not able to find any topic (by search for subquestions / condition). Maybe you could help me?

Thanks!

Sven
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.141 Sekunden
Donation Image