Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Can you limit frequency of taking the survey when it's anonymous?

Can you limit frequency of taking the survey when it's anonymous? 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #87251

• jeff
  • jeffs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
We're currently looking into using LimeSurvey for getting customer satisfaction results. The surveys will be available on our website for anyone to enter. My concern is that someone who is not happy will spam the survey to skew the results into the negative. Is there any way to limit how often someone can take a particular survey? For example, can a survey be limited to only once per month or once per day based on their answer to a question like email address? How about by IP address or cookies?

Is it possible to have someone fill out the survey and then send them an email with a validation link, so if they use a fake email address their reply can be easily removed?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: Can you limit frequency of taking the survey when it's anonymous? 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #87451

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 765
You can "Set cookie to prevent repeated participation" - docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve...n_amp_access_control

Capture_2012-10-27.JPG
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Can you limit frequency of taking the survey when it's anonymous? 1 Jahr 10 Monate her #87529

• jeff
  • jeffs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I did find that option shortly after I posted the question, but it appears that it would lock you out permanently once you have taken the survey a single time. What I was hoping to find was a way to limit the number of responses in a given timeframe, such as only once per day or per month. I couldn't find a way to set the cookie expiration in that setting. Is it possible to set the cookie to expire after a day so they could take the survey again the next day?
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.126 Sekunden
Donation Image