Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Can I have the full survey index appear when a user starts a survey

Can I have the full survey index appear when a user starts a survey 2 Jahre 2 Wochen her #84189

• mountainx
  • mountainxs Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
If this is answered in the Wiki I can't find it. Nor through a regular google search.

Can I have the Survey Index (which allows a user to jump around through categories) show up at the beginning of the survey with all question groups listed?

I'd like our users to be able to jump around through the survey. There are no branches or conditional groups. Just a straightforward poll of about 8 or so pages.

If you can point me to a link in the docs that would be great! If you have a succinct explanation I'll take that too :-)

Thanks,

Don
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Can I have the full survey index appear when a user starts a survey 1 Jahr 3 Monate her #96192

• marco18678
  • marco18678s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I need this too... did you manage to do it ...? if yes can you share it with us?

thanks!

Can I have the full survey index appear when a user starts a survey 1 Jahr 3 Monate her #96194

• holch
  • holchs Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 302
I don't think this is possible at the moment.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.140 Sekunden
Donation Image