Thank you for considering a donation to the LimeSurvey project!
Your donated money will be used for the following purposes:
- To pay our servers for the different sites (Documentation, Support, Bugtracking)!
- You are motivating our project members because they get something back for all the time and work they did for this project in their spare time - so they can give support to you in the forums, do bugfixing (we treat donators issues with high priority) or implement new features!
- Raise awareness for LimeSurvey
- Adopt future technologies to make LimeSurvey future-proof
- And last but important: Donations are keeping limesurvey.org ads-free - no banners, no Google Ads. We promise!
What do you receive?
- We are not a non-profit association - because of that you will receive a normal invoice (if applicable with VAT) after payment.
- By your donation you are giving this software a future - so we can keep on creating new features and versions
- You will be marked for one year in the forums as donator and so other members will see that you are a supporter of the LimeSurvey project. This also motivates our team members to support you with higher priority.
Although you can donate without registering on LimeSurvey.org we strongly advise to register an account/log in first before donating - otherwise we won't be able to see if you have donated!
If you want to make also non-monetary contributions, please consider donating templates, translations or programming skills to the project.
Please note that all amounts are excluding taxes. Value Added Taxes (VAT) of 19% are applied to the final sum for EU citizens.